P3 Firmware 8 steps to fix the latest firmware failure on your P3S

Mine beeped until about 68% also, it got my attention when it stopped. I'm sure it will all be fine.
How loud is the beep!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may be wrong here but as I understand it, you are supposed to update the Controller FIRST, before trying to update the Aircraft.

Why anyone would update is beyond me. If it works, don't mess with it. You think your drone will be better with new firmware...especially untested firmware??? I will never update mine, it was a real pain in the butt the first time i did it...it took over a week to get it working. Unless the **** thing stops working i dont mess with firmware.

I may be wrong here but as I understand it, you are supposed to update the Controller FIRST, before trying to update the Aircraft.
This thread is a year old?
You don't have a choice of what you update first on a standard, what do you have?

Rod

I must be one of the lucky ones, I followed the instructions from the DJI site, downloaded the update to my Iphone 5s, then continued to upload to the aircraft, and it loaded no problems and in around 10 minutes.
I tried a test flight, same again no problems. :)

Reactions: PhantomMenace65
I'm having a challenging time with my Phantom Standard. Firmware update went wrong somewhere...

I now can't connect the RC to the aircraft. I can connect the DJI Go App to the RC. Re-connecting the RC to the aircraft by the recommended method doesn't work (either initiating from the RC or from the DJI Go App). I puch the button on the aircraft and it flashes red, the RC makes the expected beeping sounds but it won't make the connection.

So I thought I'd try putting the upgrade file directly onto the SD and into the aircraft. I downloaded Aaron's dropbox file. When I put the card in the aircraft and switch on, it looks promising and it starts the status light flashing red and green as expected but then it goes sold red and has a solid beep.

I read somewhere else that DJI said to leave it like that for an hour so I'm now listening to it screaming in the next room.... I don't hold out much hope that this will work so
a) Is P3C_FW_V01.04.0060.bin definitely the correct file for the Standard Phantom 3?
b) Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Same boat..........Stuck with DJI red light constant scream of death. Never thought firmware was going to kill My drone. Any luck?

@houzhanglao
Welcome to the forum!

To bad these are your first posts.:rolleyes::eek:

This thread is related to Phantom 3 Standard.
Your other post is in Help for Phantom 3 Professional.

Which do you got?
More important are you still stuck?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1