7th channel - WAYYYYY too sensitive

Reaction score
Hi all, well fitted my Arris CM2000 V4 this week. Am very impressed with it so far! Apart from a few glitches with me being a technophobe. Just got the pitch control lever from Canada BUT I only have to move it very slightly and the camera is pointing down!!! Plus the "pot" on the 7th channel (inside the Tx) (sorry if that's the wrong word) seems very stiff

Plug your Phantom into your Naza software and look for the X1 control. You can change the sensitivity (ie slowing the movement). Sorry I can't give you more specifics I've got my Phantom torn apart so I can't hook it to the software. But it is fairly easy to find.

actually, the sensitivity shouldn't be affected by the NAZA.

what you need to do is connect the Arris to the computer and using the GUI you can change the pitch sensitivity in there.
if you haven't done so already, also turn off INC mode so that the gimbal will pitch based on the position of the 7th channel.

Gizmo3000 said:
actually, the sensitivity shouldn't be affected by the NAZA.

what you need to do is connect the Arris to the computer and using the GUI you can change the pitch sensitivity in there.
if you haven't done so already, also turn off INC mode so that the gimbal will pitch based on the position of the 7th channel.
Thank you Gizmo. Will try that later when I get home.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl