7ch control on gimbal

We have tried everything short of coding our own hack.
Now several us are emailing DJI. I hope you will too. They added a feature request of mine in the past, perhaps they do it again.
I send this letter every other day to these three addresses.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hello DJI,
Have you guys had any luck getting the 7th channel activated for tilting the gimbal on my Vision Plus?
I had it working on my original Vision and now I can't live without it :)
I already have my DJI brand 7th channel lever sitting on the shelf in anticipation of you getting the update rolled out!

Thanks for all your hard work.

Missing my P2V non Plus gimbal tilt action:(
Yours,

Geert said:
ResevorDG said:
We have tried everything short of coding our own hack.
Now several us are emailing DJI. I hope you will too. They added a feature request of mine in the past, perhaps they do it again.
I send this letter every other day to these three addresses.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hello DJI,
Have you guys had any luck getting the 7th channel activated for tilting the gimbal on my Vision Plus?
I had it working on my original Vision and now I can't live without it :)
I already have my DJI brand 7th channel lever sitting on the shelf in anticipation of you getting the update rolled out!

Thanks for all your hard work.

Missing my P2V non Plus gimbal tilt action:(
Yours,

Any luck ?
Did they respond to your emails ?

Geert.

They all get two response emails. So since I send it to three places that's 6 from them for every one email I send.
1. Auto email. Case number is created. This means it is in their ticket system.
2. A few days later. A real email saying it has been noted and forwarded to R and D.

They could ignore us, but my goal is to anoy them enough with this request so that they include the feature just to make us go away.

ResevorDG said:
They could ignore us, but my goal is to anoy them enough with this request so that they include the feature just to make us go away.

Always a good technique, sometimes double-edged, but did work in many other occasions. :p
Thanks for taking the time to get thise emails out and hope it will help us all in the end getting that lever working on our p2v+ !

Bless !

I just tried adjusting the Pot on the bottom side of my P2V Transmitter and my P2V+ Camera pitches a full 90 degrees.
(the Pot furthest away from the bottom; it turns 180 degrees.)

So, I will be ordering a Camera Pitch Control Lever from one of the vendors.

Anyone have a recommendation choosing a Vendor and Control Lever type ?

UPDATE: Jayson Haynes informed me the Pot does work when the App is running. Bummer.

----------------

Note about the other Pot:

• For those that may not know... the Pot closest to the bottom.
    P2V+ User Manual V1.1 Page 27 (5.7 Compliance Version Configuration)
    Make sure it is turned fully clockwise for FCC compliance; or CE compliance counter-clockwise.
    On Page 28 is says the other Pot is "reserved" which now appears to be re-enabled for camera pitch

garrock said:
I just tried adjusting the Pot on the bottom side of my P2V Transmitter and my P2V+ Camera pitches a full 90 degrees.
(the Pot furthest away from the bottom; it turns 180 degrees.)

So, I will be ordering a Camera Pitch Control Lever from one of the vendors.

Anyone have a recommendation choosing a Vendor and Control Lever type ?

UPDATE: Jayson Haynes informed me the Pot does work when the App is running. Bummer.

----------------

Note about the other Pot:

• For those that may not know... the Pot closest to the bottom.
    P2V+ User Manual V1.1 Page 27 (5.7 Compliance Version Configuration)
    Make sure it is turned fully clockwise for FCC compliance; or CE compliance counter-clockwise.
    On Page 28 is says the other Pot is "reserved" which now appears to be re-enabled for camera pitch

Don't do it, the POT does NOT work when the app is running.

Mori55 said:
It won't work with the App running. It's been tried before.

This is correct across software 1.08 2 and 3
Interesting note. In 3.0 it works when the app is not running.
In 1.08 However it never works until you do that Chanel 7 hack. This leads me to believe that dJI was experimenting with cancel 7 and then didn't use it but left the code behind out of sloppiness.

If someone on the android side could block a signal from the app telling the Chanel to turn off, we may have a solution.
I say android and not iOS because android is easier to hack.

Then again if the camera shuts it down when're it is in communication with an app then that won't work.

Ok android geeks, can this be done?
I will so buy a 7in android tablet if that works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4