I am looking at this case, I ride a 4 wheeler through trails around a lake & fly @ several locations within an 1 1/2 hrs. I am looking at a case that will allow the props to stay on. I do understand some people think it is a good checklist item to inspect the prop threads, and I do plan on still doing that but removing & installing props approx. 4 times in that period, it would be a time & hassle saver.

Case Club Waterproof DJI Phantom 3 Drone Case with Silica Gel (Propellers On)

Which one will fit an Itelite antenna mod the best? If you don't have one, you will :)
Like your first choice.
I was at a Best Buy this past weekend and they had one for the phantom 3 that was a hard sided rolling case. It was nice. I just don't remember the brand. I was surprised they had them in store.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hijack? I don't think so. If you didn't want opinions on other cases then you should hit your edit tab and change the title appropriately to have only what you want, this way it won't draw us others that don't see things the way that you want us too.
So change your title to - This is the "NUNAK 945 vs PELICAN iM2600" only thread...

You said your not concerned with size and weight. The Pelican is more expensive and carries less. From the description of your other cases you will be taking, sounds like you are a take more kind of pilot. Between these two, I'd get the Nanuk.

I don't think I should have to, use some forum decorum.

It's my thread and I asked for opinions on these two models, not yours.

You can kindly bow out now.

Wow, here I am trying to help you get good answers, renaming the thread isn't a bad idea because you're not saying it correctly in the title, just trying to help. Oh well, your new and making a name for yourself and you get what you pay for. There's really no comparison between these 2 cases. The Nanuk has the cheap foam and the Pelican doesn't, you sound like you want the Pelican so stay away from cheap shots as well...

I just received my NANUK 950 case today and love it. I looked at the 945, but didn't like the way it stores the radio. All of these cases are heavy, so I would get the wheels.

I just bought a new unused Nanuk 950 DJI on eBay for $100. Figured I needed a cheap case to go with my $499 P3P.;) I wish it was olive or orange, but beggars can't be choosers.

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Reactions: ObiDon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4