75% Max Battery Charge

Reaction score
I charged one of my Ofeely batteries the other day and if I remember correctly I pulled it off the charger before it was completely finished. Pushing the test button it reflected a 75% charge on a 98% life battery with only 7 discharges. I tried hooking it back up to the charger later on but it refuses to finish charging. Today I took my P2 for a spin and used this battery and kept it close so I could check for any irregularities. I flew it down to 20% and then hooked it up to the charger. It appears it took the full charge this time. Has anyone seen this happen? I'll be sure and leave them on the charger until they are fully charged in the future though.
JK

I charged one of my Ofeely batteries the other day and if I remember correctly I pulled it off the charger before it was completely finished. Pushing the test button it reflected a 75% charge on a 98% life battery with only 7 discharges. I tried hooking it back up to the charger later on but it refuses to finish charging. Today I took my P2 for a spin and used this battery and kept it close so I could check for any irregularities. I flew it down to 20% and then hooked it up to the charger. It appears it took the full charge this time. Has anyone seen this happen? I'll be sure and leave them on the charger until they are fully charged in the future though.
JK

Hook it backup to charger and start the battery the same way you would if were connected to the P2 and it should complete charging. You can top off a battery with 95% chager the same way.

Hook it backup to charger and start the battery the same way you would if were connected to the P2 and it should complete charging. You can top off a battery with 95% chager the same way.
Thanks Jason, that's good info.
jk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4