-

Re: Authorized Technician and general know-it-all, ask away.

CunningStuntFlyer said:
Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. Instead of focusing on why identifying and naming prudish slicksters is fundamentally different from using their sermons as an instrument of rebellion, I would like to remind people that I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case clearly indicate that posterity will have little occasion to glorify Innsaei's "heroic" existence in a new epic. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me encourage opportunity, responsibility, and community. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Innsaei loves using big words like "homeotransplantation" and "anthropomorphologically". As a result, she writes like a mentally ill person with a thesaurus. That got me thinking: Perhaps in order to convince us that her decisions are based on reason, Innsaei often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes.

I want you to know that Innsaei carries the seeds of her own self-destruction. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to hone in on Innsaei's faults with laser-like precision.

I hope I don't need to remind you that for all of Innsaei's professed concern for human rights, she has yet to take a firm and unambiguous stand against those argumentative conspiracy theorists who block streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through, but it's still true, and we must do something about it. If Fate desired that Innsaei make a correct application of what she had read about authoritarianism it would have to indicate title and page number since the volage-brained analphabetic would otherwise never in all her life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, Innsaei has for a long time been arguing that she is a paragon of morality and wisdom. Had she instead been arguing that she goes ga-ga for any type of absenteeism you can think of, I might cede her her point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Innsaei's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with longiloquent, execrable fomenters of revolution on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to pit people against each other. Innsaei's retinue appears to be growing in number. I certainly pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that if we demonstrate conclusively that etatism can not and must not be tolerated then the sea of quislingism, on which Innsaei so heavily relies, will begin to dry up.

We must use every tool available to us to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Of course, it's not that simple. Unpleasant, querulous barrators like Innsaei always lie. Even an occasional truth is intended only to cover up a bigger falsification and is therefore, itself, a deliberate untruth. She keeps telling us that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. Are we also supposed to believe that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep? I didn't think so.

I don't mean to sound like a crapehanger, but I am unquestionably concerned that Innsaei will silence truth-tellers like me sometime soon. She unequivocally wants me to turn to a life of crime. If I did, I'm sure the chortles from Innsaei and her coven would be rich and prolonged, especially given how there may be nothing we can do to prevent Innsaei from making good on her word to threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by her tuft-hunters, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to oppugn Innsaei's bestial flights of fancy. Sorry for going on for so long about Innsaei. I guess I just have a burr under my saddle from seeing her tour the country promoting choleric oligarchism in lectures and radio talk-show interviews.

+1

My thoughts exactly.

CunningStuntFlyer said:
Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. Instead of focusing on why identifying and naming prudish slicksters is fundamentally different from using their sermons as an instrument of rebellion, I would like to remind people that I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case clearly indicate that posterity will have little occasion to glorify Innsaei's "heroic" existence in a new epic. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me encourage opportunity, responsibility, and community. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Innsaei loves using big words like "homeotransplantation" and "anthropomorphologically". As a result, she writes like a mentally ill person with a thesaurus. That got me thinking: Perhaps in order to convince us that her decisions are based on reason, Innsaei often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes.

I want you to know that Innsaei carries the seeds of her own self-destruction. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to hone in on Innsaei's faults with laser-like precision.

I hope I don't need to remind you that for all of Innsaei's professed concern for human rights, she has yet to take a firm and unambiguous stand against those argumentative conspiracy theorists who block streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through, but it's still true, and we must do something about it. If Fate desired that Innsaei make a correct application of what she had read about authoritarianism it would have to indicate title and page number since the volage-brained analphabetic would otherwise never in all her life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, Innsaei has for a long time been arguing that she is a paragon of morality and wisdom. Had she instead been arguing that she goes ga-ga for any type of absenteeism you can think of, I might cede her her point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Innsaei's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with longiloquent, execrable fomenters of revolution on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to pit people against each other. Innsaei's retinue appears to be growing in number. I certainly pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that if we demonstrate conclusively that etatism can not and must not be tolerated then the sea of quislingism, on which Innsaei so heavily relies, will begin to dry up.

We must use every tool available to us to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Of course, it's not that simple. Unpleasant, querulous barrators like Innsaei always lie. Even an occasional truth is intended only to cover up a bigger falsification and is therefore, itself, a deliberate untruth. She keeps telling us that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. Are we also supposed to believe that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep? I didn't think so.

I don't mean to sound like a crapehanger, but I am unquestionably concerned that Innsaei will silence truth-tellers like me sometime soon. She unequivocally wants me to turn to a life of crime. If I did, I'm sure the chortles from Innsaei and her coven would be rich and prolonged, especially given how there may be nothing we can do to prevent Innsaei from making good on her word to threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by her tuft-hunters, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to oppugn Innsaei's bestial flights of fancy. Sorry for going on for so long about Innsaei. I guess I just have a burr under my saddle from seeing her tour the country promoting choleric oligarchism in lectures and radio talk-show interviews.

You need more fiber in your diet!
A little puff puff pass wouldn't hurt you either :shock:

Cunning, sure you are not talking about Deepak Chopra? :)

There's a great story here somewhere...

jondrew said:
There's a great story here somewhere...

But does it fly?

There is a place and time for everything.

But, Mr or Mrs Intuition, great intro, but you could just participate in the forum. Try the help section first. Although the questions are not particularly addressed to you, there is plenty to do.

Innsaei,

Thanks very much for your offer! As was said, there are a lot of questions in this forum - someone coming in and offering help like you have would be overloaded to try to go back and answer all of them. One bite at a time - if you are who you say you are, then we shouldn't scare you off.

I would love to know about upcoming DJI releases and, in particular, any word on a new Phantom model release. Are there any rumors about this coming up?

innsaei said:
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney nor can I answer questions related to legality of commercial applications nor usage of UAV / UAS for financial gain.
I am also not here to conduct business arrangements nor sales for my parent company.
I can, however, offer assistance to Phantom Pilots members and owners of DJI products (like myself) that wish to reach out to a real human being that can answer tough questions.
I will update and respond to questions on this topic as time allows.
Questions regarding technical assistance for products already purchased should be forwarded to your authorized DJI dealer or to DJI, directly.
Discussions regarding future integration or possible compatibility with aftermarket systems; future possibilities are all welcome.

Some real credentials are in order. Over at RCG, an employee of DJI is working in a thread with full disclosure on his part. And is very respected, I might add.

So, choose transparency or be transparent, please.

Choice Made, I guess.

Dave Pitman said:
innsaei said:
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney nor can I answer questions related to legality of commercial applications nor usage of UAV / UAS for financial gain.
I am also not here to conduct business arrangements nor sales for my parent company.
I can, however, offer assistance to Phantom Pilots members and owners of DJI products (like myself) that wish to reach out to a real human being that can answer tough questions.
I will update and respond to questions on this topic as time allows.
Questions regarding technical assistance for products already purchased should be forwarded to your authorized DJI dealer or to DJI, directly.
Discussions regarding future integration or possible compatibility with aftermarket systems; future possibilities are all welcome.

Some real credentials are in order. Over at RCG, an employee of DJI is working in a thread with full disclosure on his part. And is very respected, I might add.

So, choose transparency or be transparent, please.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj