720p 60fps .mp4 reference video

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I recently crashed my Phantom 2 Vision+ and the .mp4 file has corrupt. I have taken the suggestion to get the VideoRepair program to fix the corrupt file. However, I need a reference video so i can repair the file. Can anyone upload a very short 720p 60fps .mp4 file for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

PhantomCrasher

PhantomCrasher said:
Hello everyone!

I recently crashed my Phantom 2 Vision+ and the .mp4 file has corrupt. I have taken the suggestion to get the VideoRepair program to fix the corrupt file. However, I need a reference video so i can repair the file. Can anyone upload a very short 720p 60fps .mp4 file for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

PhantomCrasher

save your time I tried that on 3 different clips and didn't fix any of them :twisted:

and even if somehow else you got it working the last 10 seconds is gone just like when you forget to shut off camera and power down and then reboot it to shut off.

I appreciate your response. But i'd still like to try it out myself.

Can anyone help me out with a reference file??

Your battery fall out?
If it did then your SD did not finalise.
Just pop it back in and power up the phantom and let it finalise.
If this fails, you could always preview the file via the DJI app and this will also finalise it.

I tried a dozen deals to repair a video and no success.

It was something I wanted and did this as a last resort. You an upload it and watch a low res output to see if it works.

Cost money but in some cases its worth doing. As I said you can see before you pay.

http://mp4repair.org

The battery fell out during the crash, as did the camera. Total destruction unfortunately.

Skyhighdiver was right. I think the video is lost :( Easy come easy go.

PhantomCrasher said:
HOLY ****. mp4repair.org worked. Cost 35 bucks but that was totally worth it.
Did you happen to try previewing the file via the DJI app... curious if that would have fixed it as well...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic