70 Drone Companies to Watch in 2017

Reaction score
Link to article

UAV Coach just came out with their top drone companies to watch in 2017, including DJI of course. Are there any companies people feel should be on here but aren't? I think Skydio is a company people could be sleeping on (link to an obstacle avoidance demo of theirs). I also would have liked to see some "anti-drone" companies like Dedrone since there is clearly a demand for anti-drone systems.

70? damm!

How many of them have been crowd-funded/kickstarted and will disappear within a year?

@eatpasta ha! Looks like this year's list is much less crowd-funded oriented than last year. That said, still a lot of startups in the group that may not see next year.

@eatpasta ha! Looks like this year's list is much less crowd-funded oriented than last year. That said, still a lot of startups in the group that may not see next year.

well with things as promising looking as the Lily drone not making it to production, I can only imagine how many others that are out there...

well with things as promising looking as the Lily drone not making it to production, I can only imagine how many others that are out there...

Very true. The unfortunate reality is that most startups fail, even the most promising ones.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj