6B6 Minute Man Air Field teaser

Reaction score
Haven't posted or flown in a while but my buddy and I made a little video last weekend that I thought I'd share. Needs a little work - turns out following an airplane is a bit harder than it looks! We'll go back and get more footage to make a video that tells a whole story sometime.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice and filming most of us could only dream of doing. In the UK I doubt anyone would get a safety case agreement to film an active aerodrome. It's really nice to see work I know I would never be able to do and have questions answered. Really enjoyed the video.

Sent from my F3311 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks! 6B6 is a small privately owned airport where the other guy and I base our airplanes.

The owner was thrilled with the footage we got and even asked us to take some pictures and video of an area he was working on to report back to the Conservation Commission.

A final video will end up on his website for marketing as well as on our local EAA chapter site (those are Young Eagles waving in the middle.)

It's easy enough to fly around an airport, with permission of course, when you know what you're doing there (understand the traffic pattern, etc) and use a handheld radio.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31