$699 for the standard

Which Ipad you have Matthew . My Mini 1 wouldn't handle the go app and had to buy a Mini 2 .If you will look in the other P3 sections at msingers how to's on what all it will do I think you will be impressed .

Which Ipad you have Matthew . My Mini 1 wouldn't handle the go app and had to buy a Mini 2 .If you will look in the other P3 sections at msingers how to's on what all it will do I think you will be impressed .

I have two iPad minis, the newest one is the first one that had the retina display
Which app is the one for controlling the standard? In the App Store the only ones I found for free didn't do flight control

Is the app one you have to buy? If so exactly which app?

Matthew

I just got a standard about a month ago. I was a bit mad about this until I got this
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441989297.162913.jpg
. Shipping to Canada and the exchange rate puts it at just over 200$ for a battery. No tricks and free shipping. It's already shipped and I paid nothing. So I'm 100$ ahead even with this new price reduction.

Reactions: SENC and dirkclod
[
I just got a standard about a month ago. I was a bit mad about this until I got this View attachment 30356. Shipping to Canada and the exchange rate puts it at just over 200$ for a battery. No tricks and free shipping. It's already shipped and I paid nothing. So I'm 100$ ahead even with this new price reduction.
monker thumbup.gif

I have two iPad minis, the newest one is the first one that had the retina display
Which app is the one for controlling the standard? In the App Store the only ones I found for free didn't do flight control

Is the app one you have to buy? If so exactly which app?

Matthew
It's free and in App store bro :)
IMG_1332.PNG

See.. even a month after the Standard was released it dropped $100.
$300 price drop after 5 months... :D

See.. even a month after the Standard was released it dropped $100.
$300 price drop after 5 months... :D
Ain't that something !
girl crying.jpg

Reactions: RadRich

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj