64GB SD card and Mac OS

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my first post, hope I don't blow it. I bought me a 64GB SD card, it works fine within the Phantom. But my Mac Pro would not read the card for the love of God, even when I re-format it (inside the drone using the app).
If I format it on the Mac (FAT32 or extFAT), the P3P would not read it anymore.

I do have a 16 GB that works fine un both directions, formatted it on the P3P, put it in the Mac, good to go.

Did anybody experience a similar problem?

Best reguards

BernieGator

Sometimes you can get an external card reader.. put your micro sd in that reader and your system will recognize it just fine. I've found that "some" external card readers have problems while others don't. So, my recommendation is to try another external reader/plugin. And don't try to format the card with your computer, always format in your P3P.... I use the Sandisk 64gb class 10 Extreme Pro... it's a great card!

That is a great tip, I will try that. I use the exact same card, by the way, the USB card reader is an really old one that I bought with my first Mac G5, many moons ago. It did serve well, though, the DJI 16 GB card works just fine with it. But I guess it'll retire now - what else could it be, your tip makes a lot of sense. The formatted 64GB does work with the P3P, I can even see the videos with the Dji Go App.

Thank you very much, greetings from beautiful, snowy Austria.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers