60FPS Fun at the beach, buttery smooth motion

I enjoyed it.....the music matched and there were times you matched the cut to the music, nice change of shots and angles. That's a busy beach!

Makes me miss the beach. I live in Minnesota. If you're trying to go professional, work on your yawing and smoother transitions between scenes, but if you're an amateur like me, just wanting to capture the essence of your summer... very nice. I feel the sun :D

Since I also live "At the Beach".... I'm hesitant to fly around Peeps like on the Beach. Seems like I constantly end up the center of attention and I honestly hate answering the same questions over and over. Great video.

The comment Crowded Beach + Nasty Water, Welllll we all can live in Hawaii and I personally wouldn't want too. I commend you on not poking back.

I liked it. Showed a very busy scene, and you got some great shots.

My only real criticism - too much spinning/yawing. The Phantom doesn't seem to do this very smoothly and the net result if a vomit enducing feeling (for me at least).

I spotted a bit of slo-mo in there too. I was surprised that you used it during some of the more static scenes. It would look a lot better during an action shot IMO.

However, great variety of shots, cut very well with the music.

Take my observations with a pinch of salt too, as I've only made one video with my Phantom :)

Your spin/yaw moves seem to be smoother than I get with my Vision+. Have you modified any of the gain settings?

InterMurph said:
Your spin/yaw moves seem to be smoother than I get with my Vision+. Have you modified any of the gain settings?

I shoot at 60fps maybe thats why

MajorJump said:
I liked it. Showed a very busy scene, and you got some great shots.

My only real criticism - too much spinning/yawing. The Phantom doesn't seem to do this very smoothly and the net result if a vomit enducing feeling (for me at least).

I spotted a bit of slo-mo in there too. I was surprised that you used it during some of the more static scenes. It would look a lot better during an action shot IMO.

However, great variety of shots, cut very well with the music.

Take my observations with a pinch of salt too, as I've only made one video with my Phantom :)

Thanks for the feedback, I love the detail. I'm still learning, so my videos are still showing this. The slomo was not necessary, I just bought twixtor and really wanted to try it out.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Mario

Why the hell would you fly over so many people? I'm just saying, accidents happen. If you were to hit one of those lil kids, it'd be bad news. We don't need it. Keep flying, have fun, but BE SAFE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers