$60 Brushless Gimbal - A game changer? Apparently not..

Reaction score

Attachments

• GIMBAL$60.jpg
    GIMBAL$60.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 733
Re: $60 BRUSHLESS GIMBAL - A GAME CHANGER?

and why are you spamming the Vision+ forum with it?

Capnbob is no spammer!

But I don't believe this is compatible with the Vision, you would lose all your telemetry and ground station features basically making the app unusable. Good price though even though it's only a 2-axis gimbal.

OK, I thought it might be WAY too good to be true.
I was mucking about while in the middle of actual work, and I stumbled on this.

I thought this forum might me a way to cut to the chase.

Might ad well leave the post to inform others like me that may be a bit slow on the uptake..;-)

CapnBob a Spammer.

Where are these people popping up from?

We also have recently had a couple of long time members stop posting altogether for reasons that should not be taking place.

Hey Bob, what will you be promoting next week? LOL!

Calm down I bet he meant spamming because the vision plus already has a gimbal and normally people wanting to add a gimbal are non vision or v1 people.

we've been having a lot of trouble with spammers around this site lately, and the VISION series forums seem like the least appropriate places to be advertising aftermarket gimbals. If you don't know why then... think about it. anyway I'll often post in questionable threads to see if the people even respond, as spammers usually don't.

CapnBob, I wasn't actually calling you a spammer per se, semantics. no offense meant mate. We often get asked about cheap gimbals in the other forums, I'll keep this in mind, cheers!

You may find a more appropriate audience for that gimbal in non-Vision forum ;)

It is compatible with vision plus and you will not loose telemetry, check http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2213815 for details
I personally using tarot2d (which I think is a better budget gimbal) with gopro hero4 on a vision +! The only thing I am missing , is remote shutter, everything else works and picture is wayyyy better then vision plus camera

ilovecoffee said:
Capnbob is no spammer!

But I don't believe this is compatible with the Vision, you would lose all your telemetry and ground station features basically making the app unusable. Good price though even though it's only a 2-axis gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4