6 Weeks Of Ground School...

Reaction score
Well finally the WX has broken, and I had my Second Flight since my P3S was delivered 6 weeks ago! Those of you who are familiar with Southern California know all about "May Gray" & "June Gloom" -- 300ft ceilings (MSL) 4500 - 6000 ft Tops (MSL), Winds 15-20kts w/gusts to 25 -- UGH!!! Hell, Can't even fly a Cessna unless your IFR :cool:

So... I've sat here patiently reading, learning, playing with the almost simulator, trying to understand what NOT to do etc.

Today, we busted Little Nellie out of the hangar and went on Litchi Mission over water for the true "inaugural flight" :D .

I think I pushed record... can't wait to see how we did! LOL!

I had to laugh a bit at 25mph gust. Here on the staked plains of Texas that's called a gentle breeze. You learn to fly in 30 mph wind or don't fly. Congratulations though, any video?

Reactions: Gulfstream
Yeah! Looking forward to seeing your results! Congrats!

Reactions: Gulfstream
I had to laugh a bit at 25mph gust. Here on the staked plains of Texas that's called a gentle breeze. You learn to fly in 30 mph wind or don't fly. Congratulations though, any video?

Yup... video probably tomorrow. Shot 2.7k D-Log and need to get it off of the bird, but since I was "playing today" I now need to take care of a couple of clients that I did some work for (not UAS related) for their deadlines tomorrow.

I'll post ASAP - and btw... I'm familiar with TX - Lived in Midland for 5 yrs., and the wife is from Lubbock :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31