6.25 MILE Phantom 3 Flight this morning.

Hello most of my flight have been in -6-7-8 C lasting about 19.20.23 mins.how ever getting 23 min flight I am driving miss daisy.but yes when spring comes hope to increase my flight times.thinking about the Hyperion HV 2400mah 202 grams I have been told 30 min flight time.now that's flying..fly safe

Hello most of my flight have been in -6-7-8 C lasting about 19.20.23 mins.how ever getting 23 min flight I am driving miss daisy.but yes when spring comes hope to increase my flight times.thinking about the Hyperion HV 2400mah 202 grams I have been told 30 min flight time.now that's flying..fly safe
As you can tell, that flight video is several months old. I don't even fly drones anymore. Everyone and their mother can fly 5 miles or more now, and everyone is doing the same modification. With the lightbridge technology, it no longer isn't about skill. It simply turned into a contest about who was willing to fly their battery down to 1%. It became stupid, with every one strapping on external batteries. So we moved on to bigger things.

An now testing my antennas on planes, which go waaaay further then these silly quads. And I can assure you, that itelite panel is good for these toy quadcopters, but aren't remotely as good as horizon antennas when using FPV planes out past 15 or 20 miles.

Take care.

Reactions: dirtybum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20