$59 (AUS) phantom hard case ?

Reaction score
hi everyone was walking through super cheap auto today and found this hard safe case for $59 (aus) thought what the hell if it dosn't work just take it back .. it is a hard case from top to bottom its got the pluck foam stuff but in order to fit the phantom you have to get the phantom to sit on the bottom of the case .. so just to check there was no pushing from the top of the lid i took the top foam from the lid and yep it closees ... but if i would keep the top foam part in as it will make it snug .. anyway his the pic see what you think...if this can work for you...

Attachments

• 20140125_165500.jpg
    20140125_165500.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 824
50mm x 35mm x ( 14mm deep bottom part only ) not sure with lid closed but p2 fits in snug with blades off.. tx spare battery and spare blades also .. the foam is the pluck stuff and i might go to clark rubber and source better foam works well as a field case would need another one for spares and fpv but for $59 bucks don't think it will break the bank whak on a dji or go pro sticker and off you go like a pro lol ..
And no i dont work for super cheap or are sponsored by them but the cases are made in china if that helps :)
any way check out pic

Attachments

• 20140126_221611.jpg
    20140126_221611.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 684
Hey hotstink626, I went out and got one today cost me $80(NZ). My case was 560x430 so i managed to get my Phantom in with the blades on.

Attachments

• DJI-Phantom-Case_Top-Layer.jpg
    DJI-Phantom-Case_Top-Layer.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 694
I got the case from Supercheap Auto in NZ. I had to cut the top foam part, but the lower trays were precut with small cube size pieces, so just had to make the shape I wanted. Cheers for the idea, saved me some cash.

No problems just watch that pre cut stuff as I noticed it leaves slight particals on the phantom body no biggy but I was wondering what the black stuff on the body was .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31