Reaction score
IMG_1394.PNG
IMG_1393.PNG
So I just got a new drone and took it for a first flight, and it works flawlessly. Today I decided I would take it up again but I got a low temperature during discharge error and it says my battery is at -58c. I was doing it in a 70f room so the reading is obviously incorrect. Now, I cant even fly my drone because of the reading. When I was charging it when I plugged it in I did hear a loud shocking sound, but the battery appears to have no swelling. I cant even charge it anymore and it says its mAh capacity is 1 on the app. Also, its stuck at 100% but it is giving my drone LED and gimbal power. It also shows its never been charged.

Is your craft also updated if so try this, wifi on, turn on your craft then your RC, skip the intro sales screen in GO and do not go to camera. wait a bit a message may come up, if not press and hold a few seconds the icon in the top right of your GO screen, this screen should have any required firmware updates. If you get a message to update your battery say yes, you have to do this for all your batteries. Once firmware complete you must turn off and back on your battery (in your craft) to finish installation.

Wow, just have the one battery?
Can you turn it on without it in the Phantom?
Then leave it discharging tell it powers it self off?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen