$50M Mansion

Amazing... (Both the mansion and the video). Great shots and editing - I really like the shot of the sun through the windows.

GREAT flying and professional editing....WELL DONE!!! (Hopefully that job more than paid for your equipment, maybe even gave you that car... :) ;) )

i hate beig poor...

nice video and editting, specially if it was shot with the h2-2d

Really liked it. A lot. Awesome cinematography! Like shadowband said, the sun through the windows shot was amazing. Great use of the car as motivation, too.

The only thing I would have done differently is not edit on almost every beat. Too predictable. Besides, some of those shots needed to linger a bit longer, and some you could have done without. Editing on beats within shots was a little overdone as well. But that's just me. Just giving you my honest opinion and not meant to be negative in the least.

Bravo!

Outstanding, really love that, great effort. What editing software did you use? Cheers Mark

Spectacular - from my perspective there is nothing to fault whatsoever!

Thanks for the awesome ride - much appreciated.

That's just spectacular! hats off to you for this work. What camera settings did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Your video is awesome. Great job.

my observations
- prop wash scene at 1:17 top right, I would of left out.
- hard not to get the phantom shadow in scene unless the time of day is different
- most people can't watch a video over 2-3 mins.

With that said .. I would say this video is almost professional looking.
way better than I could do..
What did you shoot the inside shots with ?

Top notch

jmcu said:
Your video is awesome. Great job.

my observations
- prop wash scene at 1:17 top right, I would of left out.
- hard not to get the phantom shadow in scene unless the time of day is different
- most people can't watch a video over 2-3 mins.

With that said .. I would say this video is almost professional looking.
way better than I could do..
What did you shoot the inside shots with ?

Top notch

He/she for the inside shots on some could have used the phantom itself--just dont turn the motors on. Plug the battery in, walk around, and BAM you have a video with gimbal balancing!

aljames said:
That's just spectacular! hats off to you for this work. What camera settings did you use if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you!! I used 1080p 60fps M , No pro tune , no spot metering . Fixed fisheye using goprostudio

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj