500m limit in U.S.?

Reaction score
I have been looking around for an answer on the fcc or ce mode being automatic. If it does set itself, then is the standard still limited to 500m distance? Or could I be having a controller issue? I haven't been able to fly anywhere that would allow me to test the distance but I have noticed the limit on the go app. Thanks in advance.

It must be still in the "beginner mode". As far as I know you can still change that in the menu along with height parameters.

EDIT....I noticed you are referencing models other than the Pro. My info may not be reliable for your model.

I have been looking around for an answer on the fcc or ce mode being automatic. If it does set itself, then is the standard still limited to 500m distance? Or could I be having a controller issue? I haven't been able to fly anywhere that would allow me to test the distance but I have noticed the limit on the go app. Thanks in advance.
If there is no limit set in the app, the limit is as far as your wifi connection will reach and this will vary in different circumstances and environments..

As stated. No distance limit. If you are looking at settings. Just disable it. I got 4K feet the other day. Over 1300 meters.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31