$50 SHIPPED INSPIRE 1 DJI suitcase Brand New Case w/ Plastic

Reaction score
Just came across a huge lot, so I'm letting these go for cheap. If you are a local here in California, then you can pick it up in Orange County. These are only $50 SHIPPED preferably US. If you are an international buyer, then PM me if you are interested. Paypal only!
~There's a mix of x5/x3 inserts, so let me know which one you need!

*EDIT: 12/30/16 FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN CHECKING THE SHIPPING: HERE IS THE GENERAL WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS: Your Packaging, 22 in x 20 in x 10in

Fedex Update: 8lbs(rounded from 7.4 after the packaging)

*If it costs more to ship, then I'll have to mark it up a bit.*

Attachments

• IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 567
  • IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 659
  • IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 688
Last edited:
If anyone is interested in shipping, it's beneficial for both me and you, or the buyer, if you are located closer to California. A direct quote from fedex revealed that it cost nearly $100 to ship from California to New York. We can always meet up in person too! I posted this in different craigslist areas, but the main location is in Orange County, California.

Updated:
~There's a mix of x5/x3 inserts, so let me know which one you need!
The picture on this thread is a x3~

I thought these would've been all gone by now at this price. Must not be too many I1 owners out there?

I thought these would've been all gone by now at this price. Must not be too many I1 owners out there?
A portion of the people asking about it live across on the East coast, so the shipping was too high for me to even consider.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20