50$ P3 battery

Reaction score
Hello all, there was a thread on this early but I thought I would post on it again and try to help some ppl. GameStop is selling batteries for 50$ and it can be priced matched at Target, I've already got one price matching from my local target and wanted to see if I could buy some for anyone. Not sure how I would sell but if your interested please tell me

GameStop showing "Not available" on their webpage. None in any stores in west central Ohio

Wow.... They are STILL doing this? LOL
Only where they don't have a clue what actual policy is. By actual policy I mean that you have to be able to actually order it from GS in order to get a price match. And most price matches are for local stores in your area. Where I live, they are slightly more educated than some of the stores that are doing the price match. You can't easily talk them into submission, they just give you a look like," right, we're going to give away $150 batteries for $50." Nice try. ;)

There are quite a few threads about it... since the batteries are not actually available anymore at GameStop, neither Target nor Best Buy should match it. But, if you are really lucky and find a distracted salesperson and a distracted manager (they need manager approval), you can get lucky and score a $50 battery. Just don't be surprised if they refuse. Worth a try, in both a Target and Best Buy

There are quite a few threads about it... since the batteries are not actually available anymore at GameStop, neither Target nor Best Buy should match it. But, if you are really lucky and find a distracted salesperson and a distracted manager (they need manager approval), you can get lucky and score a $50 battery. Just don't be surprised if they refuse. Worth a try, in both a Target and Best Buy
"Distracted" sounds a lot like, 'don't have a clue'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan