50% off batteries?

I was talking to Nabil and he is offering the discount. Email him for the code.
I was in to see Nabil yesterday and bought a Headplay. He told me he is trying to get DJI to provide the 50% off as he has sold 135 P4 and about 400 batteries and needs DJI to provide the discount.

If anyone is t going to use their 50% off coupon, would you mind please sending it to me. I bought mine through apple and I really would like an extra battery. I would appreciate it so much.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Matthewkort
If anyone is t going to use their 50% off coupon, would you mind please sending it to me. I bought mine through apple and I really would like an extra battery. I would appreciate it so much.

If there is an extra ill take that one after him. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Grrr.. Bought my p4 from Apple and they didn't have the one or two extra battery kits, so I ordered a battery from another retailer at full price :(

I olan on going to bestbuy since its local and having them price match the dji sites extra battery price. [emoji108][emoji106][emoji106]

Nope i got it fro man apple store. But it makes no sense that they would only target DJI Store customers. I still am their customer as ive even regstered my drone through the dji app.
A similar thing happened when I bought my P3 from the Apple Store, DJI started bundling the Hardshell backpack with purchase of a P3, so I contacted DJI, to see if there was any way to get the backpack from them with proof of purchase but they wouldn't since I didn't buy it from them.

The price match makes sense. I bought a P4 and an extra battery and just got $89 in credit from DJI.

Makes me glad I bought direct! That and the sales tax I saved is a bonus too!

Curious as to how long this will go for... I planned tk hit up bestbuy to get it faster, but if dji is going to send me out a coupon then i might as well get it from them... [emoji848]

Best Buy should price match DJI, including the sales tax! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I olan on going to bestbuy since its local and having them price match the dji sites extra battery price. [emoji108][emoji106][emoji106]

I just bought two extra batteries from Best Buy last week, along with my new replacement P4. Sounds like time for a price match! Hopefully, they will price match the manufacturer of the product I bought from Best Buy, and since DJI is paying the sales tax, too, that should be price matched, as well! :rolleyes:

If not, I'll just return all of them to Best Buy for a full refund, and repurchase them directly from DJI for the new 2 extra battery bundle price, and save the sales tax, there! :D

Last edited:
I just bought two extra batteries from Best Buy last week, along with my new replacement P4. Sounds like time for a price match! Hopefully, they will price match the manufacturer of the product I bought from Best Buy, and since DJI is paying the sales tax, too, that should be price matched, as well! :rolleyes:

If not, I'll just return all of them to Best Buy for a full refund, and repurchase them directly from DJI for the new 2 extra battery bundle price, and save the sales tax, there! :D

The DJI think won't happen again I don't think. I got two batteries for the price of one and for once it feels like the guys that went direct are getting a few extra bennies! Like no tax, free shipping, and now it came with extra batteries. And Gadget Guy, I have NOT returned one Phantom! [emoji15]

I wonder if someone could just keep returning and price matching until the price hits $499? I bet someone will figure it out!

My point is one of these days you should start flying one of these beauty's! Their awesome!

I'll be calling DJI today as my p4 and extra battery were from Apple. Hope they issue a coupon for DJI store.

I purchased a P4 this Saturday 4/16 at Best Buy with an extra battery and got a bundle price with $89 off. It was not advertised and a nice surprise.

Reactions: Matthewkort
My point is one of these days you should start flying one of these beauty's! Their awesome!

I have my second one, and have two flights on it. First flight was 25 minutes all in P-GPS with OAS on. Second was 20 minutes with 5 minutes of Sport and 15 minutes of P-GPS with OAS on. Big improvement over my first P4 which had 3 flight times of 16, 15, and 12 minutes with OAS off!

I have my second one, and have two flights on it. First flight was 25 minutes all in P-GPS with OAS on. Second was 20 minutes with 5 minutes of Sport and 15 minutes of P-GPS with OAS on. Big improvement over my first P4 which had 3 flight times of 16, 15, and 12 minutes with OAS off!

I am remised to mention you should apologize to all the people you gave hell to when you were upset.

If not I am glad you are happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers