50% off batteries?

No coupons, but I just got notification that they are adding $178 store credit to my account as a reward for supporting the P4. No idea what that is all about.
Seriously!? I want one of those coupons **** it. Seems like im always giving them money for nothing in return...

Did you buy direct from DJI?
Nope i got it fro man apple store. But it makes no sense that they would only target DJI Store customers. I still am their customer as ive even regstered my drone through the dji app.

Nope i got it fro man apple store. But it makes no sense that they would only target DJI Store customers. I still am their customer as ive even regstered my drone through the dji app.
Well.. the only reason we are getting discounts because they recently started offering bundles at a reduced rate, so they knew we would all be irate because we would've "lost money". You are an Apple customer at the end of the day.. you just bought a DJI product in a retail outlet.

The right move would be for Apple to send you a discount (is Apple offering a discounted bundle yet?), but we all know that won't happen.

O just Cale just saw Alberta Arizona. Here it costs 500.00 more for a P4. Plus 13% tax and they call it a free country...no not free we pay for it and it's all good.

I am from Alberta but we also have a place in Arizona

Seriously, if anyone gets this code and isn't going to use it I'd be happy to buy the code for a fair price, upon verification that it works.

Dammit! I'd like 50%, I'd just get the one more battery, for a low total of two lol

If anyone has an extra code please PM me I will provide some Amazon GC

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought my P4 and two extra batteries, paying $2299.00 CAD from Multirotorheli... Are you saying thry are giving a discount to early buyers? I would definitely buy two extra batteries if I could get that deal.

I bought from DJi direct an an extra battery. I haven't seen nuffin from DJi about a discount code on another battery?

They actually called the $178 credit on my account a "Price Match" and when I look at their webstore you save $178 on the P4 with two extra batteries...It sure would have been nice if they gave me the same discount on the rest of the batteries I bought from them!

image.png

Well hell, I never got an email notification but I just logged into my DJi account and see the same "Price Matching" deal! Wow, $89 for me.

I bought my P4 and two extra batteries, paying $2299.00 CAD from Multirotorheli... Are you saying thry are giving a discount to early buyers? I would definitely buy two extra batteries if I could get that deal.

I was talking to Nabil and he is offering the discount. Email him for the code.

I received the coupon and immediately placed my order. I did purchase my bird direct from DJI. 2 batteries for the price of 1 is too good to pass up. My kids don't need to eat this week anyway, right? Received an email this morning that the batteries have already shipped from China and should be here on Wednesday.

Hm I bought the P4, extra battery and an extra set of props for $1586. I got the $89 coupon. No half off batteries :(

Just an FYI I bought a P4 with 2 extra batteries from Carolina Dronz $1570 shipped yesterday!!

Curious as to how long this will go for... I planned tk hit up bestbuy to get it faster, but if dji is going to send me out a coupon then i might as well get it from them... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers