50% off batteries?

No coupons, but I just got notification that they are adding $178 store credit to my account as a reward for supporting the P4. No idea what that is all about.

Sar, did you buy more than just the Phantom 4 at your time of purchase? They sent me the same email but I'm only getting $89. Quite a difference. My order was only for the phantom.

I got $89 as well. I ordered the P4 an extra battery and sun shade. It's not $178 but I'll take it. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

they are doing this for all of the early adopters because they are soon going to offer bundle deals and they don't want their loyal customers getting mad.
(Edit) I guess they are already offering bundles but these credits have been rolling out for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: liketogethigh
they are doing this for all of the early adopters because they are soon going to offer bundle deals and they don't want their loyal customers getting mad.

That makes sense, but the rather random and variable credit amounts/coupons are a little odd. Must be based on something though, as I'm sure it is all automated.

(Edit) I guess they are already offering bundles but these credits have been rolling out for a while.

Yep.. makes total sense why folks are getting $89 or $178..

Buy Phantom 4 with One Extra Battery | DJI Store

I'm glad I got the 50% of coupon.. saved me $169!

No coupons, but I just got notification that they are adding $178 store credit to my account as a reward for supporting the P4. No idea what that is all about.
You are supposed to earn a point for 10% every dollar you spend at the store.

Lucky folks. I cannot financially justify more batteries now with the cost of the bird initially but I do have one extra. But of course, two more would be enough for me too. Someday.
If you fly near an outlet buying a third battery is not as good as buying another charger. So far for my P4 I have 3 batteries and an extra charger and if I have an outlet, I can fly pretty much continuously.

Of course, I have to have an outlet.

Received the coupon for 50% as well.

I reached out to support and inquired about why there was a bundle on the Hong Kong online store and was told to wait until April 15th. There are now a handful of bundles on the USA DJI store as well.

Glad I waited and received the 50% coupon.

Two more batteries, bringing the total up to 4.

Just spoke to Nabil at Multirotorheli in Canada and they have the same deal.

Multirotor is offering batteries at 50% off?

Sorry! If you purchase P4 as a combo same deal as dji (in Canadian dollars) but said there is a discount on just the batteries. I should get my quote from them emailed to me soon. I will keep you posted as soon as I get it.

Last edited:
Sorry! If you purchase P4 as a combo same deal as dji but said there is a discount on just the batteries. I should get my quote from them emailed to me soon. I will keep you posted as soon as I get it.

OK, I get what you're laying down!...I also see they have a loyalty rewards program which is pretty much the same as DJI's.

Yep pretty much the same deal and you being from Alberta you only pay gst. (lucky you) I have to pay hst (horrible stupid tax).

Reactions: Cale262
O just Cale just saw Alberta Arizona. Here it costs 500.00 more for a P4. Plus 13% tax and they call it a free country...no not free we pay for it and it's all good.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl