50% off batteries?

Reaction score
Just got a coupon in email from DJI for up to two batteries. I was planning on buying more from Apple or BB as I was trying to avoid the shipping nightmare but I guess this is too good a deal to pass up. Did others get the same offer?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do coupons from DJI be available if you don't buy from them directly? I purchased from an authorized seller here in Canada and was wondering if I would get any coupons being mentioned but have not so far.

I don't know.. I bought my P4 directly from them. Assuming that is why I got the coupon. I'll post it here after I use it.

550f782f3a6d7e1fb5e30de80876efce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got the same email for 50% off as well...I did pre-order/buy my P4 direct from DJI...

I wonder why they are doing coupons for some people and credits for others.

Dear Creator,

As a way of saying thank you for your support of our newly launched Phantom 4, we would like to offer you $178 worth of DJI Credit to use when purchasing any product on the DJI Online Store.

The credits will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours after receiving this email.

Happy Flying!
DJI

q6Ax3rnxLz_290636680_628096_1383.gif

Just chatted with DJI and the coupons and store credit will only be available for those who purchased directly from DJI.

Kind of interesting. I only checked and read my DJI email because I saw this thread. I got a $100 in credit. I feel like a sucker kind of... But I went ahead and bought two batteries. Now I have 4, that's plenty for me.

I wonder why they are doing coupons for some people and credits for others.

Dear Creator,

As a way of saying thank you for your support of our newly launched Phantom 4, we would like to offer you $178 worth of DJI Credit to use when purchasing any product on the DJI Online Store.

The credits will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours after receiving this email.

Happy Flying!
DJI

q6Ax3rnxLz_290636680_628096_1383.gif

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gmann21133
Lucky folks. I cannot financially justify more batteries now with the cost of the bird initially but I do have one extra. But of course, two more would be enough for me too. Someday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20