50 Min Battery Life

Reaction score
international%20defense%20exposition%20and%20conference%20f100%20drone%20quadcopter.jpg

The larger F100 weighs 16 pounds, and has a 50-minute battery life and a maximum flight ceiling of 4,900 feet. It is equipped with a “duo camera” that can toggle between 100-degree field of view and a more magnified 30-degree swatch of that imagery. It can transmit video from distances up to six miles away from the user.

The four-pound F50 can be equipped with electro optical, low light and thermal imaging cameras and can send data from about 3.7 miles away. It can reach altitudes of 5000 feet and remain in the air for 40 minutes without needing to be recharged.

Read more: http://uk.businessinsider.com/heres-wha ... z3Sv6LhhXb

dirkclod said:
:shock: Can't wait to hear what comes next !!

Probably a ban on its use! If these are for sale in the US ever, this will be my upgrade frm the Phantom.

****, I think I just fell in love.

Ah, AEE, the fake GoPro company.
Now why would anyone spend 48k or even 4.8k quid on a 1080p quad?
What interests me more is how the heck do you get 70min with 6kg from a 3500mah LiPo? 50min was the time I approx. calculated for the Phantom to discharge its 5200mah by sitting on the ground idling without props.

and fell out of love when I saw the camera quality, battery amp/hour, and price.
6 mile range for video transmit sounded nice, but the rest doesn't compute unless there are multiple batteries.

Ezookiel said:
and fell out of love when I saw the camera quality, battery amp/hour, and price.
6 mile range for video transmit sounded nice, but the rest doesn't compute unless there are multiple batteries.

Why did you guys have to look at the details and ruin it for everyone! :|

So is this just a dumb publicity stunt?

I really don't know about you guys but this is what I want. An overpriced copter using a battery that has claims of of providing longer flight times than it actually does....software that has so many bugs that Raid is part of my flight pak....and no real support... How cool would that be?

This is why everyone's obsession with just listing mAh capacity is so stupid. P2 battery is 5.2 Ah @ 11.1v for ~57.7Wh. We don't know what the voltage of the battery is, 3.5Ah @ 33.3v would work out to ~116.5Wh, which could probably be in the range of 40+ minute flight times. Hopefully it's just a typo or something, cause voltage that high doesn't really make sense.

Voltage isn't very relative because there's nothing anyone can currently do about the Wh/kg.
But even if you halved the Wh/kg weight, you're more likely to install a Phantom 2 11.1V/10400mah with the same weight for double the flight time than using the weight loss to add more stuff. Not aleays of course.
It has to be a typo, 35A as mentioned last post.

Okay, I have two dream birds, the first: http://www.birdseyeview.aero Then, do a Google for: Hobbico Ora
You should be able to find the trade show video.
my apologies, either I have an iPad problem or they changed things during an update. If I'm on Amazon, each page is amazon.com

Edit: Is there anyone using an Ipad Air that knows how to fix it. Also, after a reset, I have to enter user names and PW everytime I go to another page. I have everything set right in settings, I think.

Narrator said:
Holy ****! ..... Price? only 48,000 UK pounds.
48,000! Are they totally out of their mind? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj