$50 gimbal installed using SJ4000

How do you like that SJ4000? I've heard they are almost as good as a GoPro. And for ¼ the cost it might be worth a try.

I have both and feel the GoPro is worth the extra money. I like 720/120fps as it smooths out quick yaw action (I have a Muse 3D) I have not been able to use the 4000 in FPV. No video feed out. (Though I have read that it can be done.) I use FPV to set up shots. Of course, the integration of GoPro with the P2 is also a big deal for me.

planedr said:
How do you like that SJ4000? I've heard they are almost as good as a GoPro. And for ¼ the cost it might be worth a try.

I have an SJ4000 that I use for other things like bike rides since I have the Vision+.

I think it is totally worth the ~$90.

My friend has a GoPro and I was surprised that it didn't have a small screen on the back for composing the shot.

Now they have a newer version of the SJ4000 that also has WiFi so you can check the shot and start/stop video via your phone.

I have the Phantom 1.1.1 and an ebay generic gimbal. I find the SJ4000 uite adequate although i will be saving for the gorpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 363

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj