5.8ghz receiver Phantom side with antennas removed for sale

Re: 5.8ghz receiver Phantom side with antennas removed for s

I can vouch for smaugnaut providing a quality job removing the epoxy. I bought one and received fast shipping! and a receiver that is every bit factory looking! After ruining two previous antennas with two prior attempts to remove the black epoxy...I just bought one of his off eBay. Even though its is more $$ to me it was worth it to be able to mount my FPVLR 5.8 ghz pinwheels.
Just wanted to take a minute and thank you smaugnaut,
JL

jl_coat said:
I can vouch for smaugnaut providing a quality job removing the epoxy. I bought one and received fast shipping! and a receiver that is every bit factory looking! After ruining two previous antennas with two prior attempts to remove the black epoxy...I just bought one of his off eBay. Even though its is more $$ to me it was worth it to be able to mount my FPVLR 5.8 ghz pinwheels.
Just wanted to take a minute and thank you smaugnaut,
JL

You're very welcome. Happy distance flying!

Thank you,
smaugnaut

If you're thinking about this upgrade I highly recommend buying from smaugnaut! Got my kit yesterday and I am so glad I bought from this guy. Thanks from your first sale outside the USA!

job2310 said:
If you're thinking about this upgrade I highly recommend buying from smaugnaut! Got my kit yesterday and I am so glad I bought from this guy. Thanks from your first sale outside the USA!

Thanks for the kind words buddy! Im glad you were happy with the kit! It was a pleasure doing business with you and being my first sale in the UK!

Smaugnaut

Still have these listed fellow pilots. Check them out. Im soon going to be selling modified wifi range extenders to accept FPVLR.com antennas! Stay tuned!!

Had to put price back to 85.00 :/ so sad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4