5.8 but......is possible????

Reaction score
hi. My final p3s configuration is :1.9.7 Dbs antenna with 2w 5.8 amp ....two 5db dipole on bird.... papatita mod with us set and 25 db both rc and drone.
Max fly distance 500m to 1km depending from bird rotation position.

Now last way.....I found on us eBay a new pcb for bird at 100$
I try my rc on another drone with 2km without papatita mod and without dipole upgrade then I think rc is good.

What do you think?

Sorry .. totally confused by your details.

But I have P3S ... with Argtek antenna rail fitted.

I then have a 5.8Ghz 2W booster to a 7Dbi Argtek Omni antenna.

My 2.4Ghz are - one has a 2W bi-directional booster with own supplied Omni antenna, other has same omni antenna but no booster.

Range is average 4500m.

In fact I am getting range that video is starting to delay and I may add a second booster to the other 2.4 antenna.

The display holder has been swung out of the way to let you see the setup.

Power for the boosters is a standard 6.6V LiFe rechargeable pack. The 5.8Ghz booster takes power direct, but the 2.4Ghz booster needs a BEC to reduce voltage to maximum 5V.

Nigel

Hi Nigel. Sorry for my bad English. I made all mod with the hope to increase the range to 1km in stable mode. But I think I have some problem with 5.8 pcb in bird side. With my configuration or less many forum user get 2 or more km.
Sometimes, like last week, I fly over long rural area before I can reach some point of interest. This is the why I want to reach one ore more km.
The best increase on rc distance is the itelite dbs with 2w amp. The 12v power supplier was made with 3 laptop cell.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4