5.4mm 10MP GoPro lens

Looks good and sharp!, and straight, which is what you're after...

Post some footage once you get it and let us know how you like it.
The video called "Oregon Cascades" on this page is shot with this lens: http://DattaGroover.com/Videos
. . . and Iove it. Just got some great footage last week in Iceland, and when I get home from the Netherlands, I plan to compile a video from that.

I have to say I like this enough that this lens with the GoPro will (83.5% likely) push me over the line where I will get a 3DR Solo instead of a P3. I plan to keep my P2, though.

Beautiful videos, but I have to ask, is your horizon level off on your gimbal? Most of your videos seem to distinct left lean to them.

Beautiful videos, but I have to ask, is your horizon level off on your gimbal? Most of your videos seem to distinct left lean to them.
Yes, it was off level, though I didn't notice it at the time. The bracket holding the Gimbal to the body was bent from a hard landing

. . . and thanks, glad you like them. I just got back with some footage from Iceland, and hope to put that up soon as well. My P2 crashed into a canal in the Netherlands, so I have limited footage from there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik