4x4 - Offroad Video

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hDYhexsO3s[/youtube]

Everyone had a great time. The Phantom was the hit of the day...

Wow great video!
You have an amazing control.
The quality of the video (picture quality) are one of the best I have seen in here. Are you using a GoPro?
What Gimbal?

You have some strong shots in there but it needs editing to maximise their effect. The music does not really fit whats going on in the picture for my tastes. It has too much energy whereas the images are slow and careful. I really do like the way you get close to the subject and also the way you keep the camera moving to really good effect. That effect is spoilt though by not editing out the bits where your repositioning or considering the next shot.

Thanks for sharing and do post others.

Nice video Rick. As Shrimpy mentioned a little different music might have fit better and also video ran a little long. IMHO

EMCSQUAR said:
Nice video Rick. As Shrimpy mentioned a little different music might have fit better and also video ran a little long. IMHO

Funny how we see thing different (The music) but that is only great, imagine we all was the same and had the same taste, that would be boring :roll:

The first thing I thought when I saw the video was, wow great music. I agree that the music maybe don't fit the tempo in the video, but (I don't know if I can explain this) the music fits in another way, the Rawness and the muscles of these cars, need a little raw music, for me it works perfect. But I guess it also comes into our personal taste of what kind of music we like.

Klaus said:
EMCSQUAR said:

Funny how we see thing different (The music) but that is only great, imagine we all was the same and had the same taste, that would be boring :roll:

The first thing I thought when I saw the music was, wow great music. I agree that the music maybe don't fit the tempo in the video, but (I don't know if I can explain this) the music fits in another way, the Rawness and the muscles of these cars, need a little raw music, for me it works perfect. But I guess it also comes into our personal taste of what kind of music we like.

Very true Klaus. Music is a very personal thing and no doubt the OP felt good about that track choice as well as you. For me music is the primary emotional tool.

I'm not too fond of the music either. It's a YouTube royalty freebie, as I won't use copyrighted material in my vids.

I'm using the Zenmuse gimbal as frustrating as that is... I wish the pot that controlled the tilt was more precise. I move the lever and nothing happens, then suddenly it starts to move quickly... Sure would be nice of the control was linear.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HneGHXaE5Yc[/youtube]

Final video from last weekend...

rickhz said:
I'm not too fond of the music either. It's a YouTube royalty freebie, as I won't use copyrighted material in my vids.

I'm using the Zenmuse gimbal as frustrating as that is... I wish the pot that controlled the tilt was more precise. I move the lever and nothing happens, then suddenly it starts to move quickly... Sure would be nice of the control was linear.

I have seen a video where some have soldered a potentiometer on instead, that could be the solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20