4pro+ screen issues

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have this issue, I've recorded some footage and decided to try the editing on the built in screen, a little fiddly but once I had finished I pressed the save and it gets to 83% then crashes, the file is now stuck in the editing part, I've rebooted over and over, still the same, I've tried doing more editing but it keeps crashing I've done the update tried all sorts, just can't get to send out the file from editing to post out. Anyway to sort this or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The Phantom 4 Pro + is absolutely useless. SD card issues, video transmission issues, and no customer support to help sort it out. There is a huge thread about your issue on DJI forum, but the moderators as usual just censor it.

Does anyone know or have this issue, I've recorded some footage and decided to try the editing on the built in screen, a little fiddly but once I had finished I pressed the save and it gets to 83% then crashes, the file is now stuck in the editing part, I've rebooted over and over, still the same, I've tried doing more editing but it keeps crashing I've done the update tried all sorts, just can't get to send out the file from editing to post out. Anyway to sort this or not ?

Why would you want to do this in the controller? Do you have a computer?

Why would you want to do this in the controller? Do you have a computer?
Because it's a capability. Because he should be able to. Because it's advertised to work as so. Why the bleep wouldn't he want to have a function work that should work???? Sorry man, I'm sure it was an innocent question, but really you should get what you pay for.

Very true if I'd paid less and used my iPad I'd be able to edit on it to post directly a short video, why have a screen and not use it, it keeps crashing it's very difficult to use, just disappointed as I love both my drones and want a inspire to but I'd like things to work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik