4k -> 1080p sharpness in Premiere

When I picked up photography as a hobby 2 years ago, I started out shooting raw. I've never shot it any other way. That gives me lots of data to work with in Lightroom. Video is like starting over again....... so I'm picking up the basics as I go. Thanks.

Grading compressed video is just like trying to work on jpgs in Lightroom, with the added problem that the amount of noise/artifacts that you can get away with in a still image would look terrible in video (the human visual system is very sensitive to dynamic noise).

Not being a pro photographer I checked out YouTube and found a great video on the P3 pro camera settings. I wrote them down and set mine up today and did a test flight. Got the best video since I bought my P3 3 weeks ago. YouTube and the forums great for information. Check out Tom's Tech Time video on camera settings

Not being a pro photographer I checked out YouTube and found a great video on the P3 pro camera settings. I wrote them down and set mine up today and did a test flight. Got the best video since I bought my P3 3 weeks ago. YouTube and the forums great for information. Check out Tom's Tech Time video on camera settings

Can you embed the Youtube link here?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic