Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

48-hour Sale end in 3-hours

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Stacy Cobb, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Stacy Cobb

IMG_0210.JPG Our 48-hour celebration sale at AerialDroneAccessories.com ends in 3 hours. Take advantage now to get a professional sunshade at 20% off. Use the coupon code "Celebration" at checkout to get the discount.

Check it out now at www.aerialdroneaccessories.com

2. alokbhargava

I don't find sun shades much effective, so this sale is not for me :)

gppms likes this.
  3. flyNfrank

I'm with you alokbhargava. Plus I have never seen $89.99-$149.99 Sun Shades perform any different then the current $12-$25 ones other vendor's offer.

Btw, at $89.99-$149.99 and being hard mounted shades, I would have thought they would have some angle adjustability to them?

4. Stacy Cobb

They are completely adjustable. As far as them being better simply search our store in the forum and see what my customers say about them compared to the others out there. All of our sunshades are meticulously crafted for professional use, and I do understand that we are not for everyone.

5. HWCM

I hate to say it, but these look awful. How in the world would they block any sun on a tablet? They are straight up, maybe if the sun was directly in front of you just about to set. Not to mention they look heavy and cumbersome.
    HOLY SH#$!!!! I just saw that they are $100+ !!! Are you kidding me? For a sunshade? I don't want to bash the product, but come on. Sunshades can be bought for $20 everywhere, and are just as useless as this one. Sunshades do not really do anything unless they are angled out over the tablet. Unless you hold the tablet straight up at 90 degrees, even then the sun has to be in front of you and low.
    Sorry, it is not for me, not even at half that price. But I wish you luck.

6. Stacy Cobb

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm just going to refer to some customer reviews instead of trying to differentiate between my shade and the hoodi vision Sunshade you mention here. There honestly is a huge difference between the two. Here is a great link of a great discussion: The Best SunShade Out There!