4000 feet and aeroplane

Status
Not open for further replies.
lakislambrianides said:
Yes but I see that many members here fly on 4000feet and more...

So if someone here drops his/her bird into the ocean you are going to do also ?
Or if they decide to kill themselves because they lost there bird due to the fact there bird ended up in one of a airlines engine and it crashed blaming the airliner was in your birds path and lost it ?
I thought i was deluded and confused, what a illusion are you living ?

Come on give the guy a break, he said he wanted to learn and he said thanks

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

The best way to learn is always by doing. Give it a try and see what happens. :)

IrishSights said:
Come on give the guy a break, he said he wanted to learn and he said thanks

You know that pretty much sums it up !

I already apologized for being short (and will add an ***). Much better to ask than do.

I kind of jumped to the end but reading the comments here makes me think DJI reducing the decent rate is maybe their form of controlling altitude to some extent.

Next they will have to disable the motor restart function when descending at terminal velocity as a result of the moron on youtube that claims he was at 6000' and had to shut the motors off to conserve battery for landing.

RIDETOEAT said:
I kind of jumped to the end but reading the comments here makes me think DJI reducing the decent rate is maybe their form of controlling altitude to some extent.

Next they will have to disable the motor restart function when descending at terminal velocity as a result of the moron on youtube that claims he was at 6000' and had to shut the motors off to conserve battery for landing.

link?

Guys you are getting overly excited. The dashboard information is either fake or inaccurate.
Anyone that has flown a phantom knows how the perspective looks.
Take a look at the screenshot of the video: THERE IS NO WAY that that picture is from an altitude of 3877 ft. Maybe 130 ft...
Maybe the guy was measuring centimeters but has the gauge axis as feet: 3877cm = 127 ft,

Attachments

• Fake.jpg
    Fake.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 280
And now we have other idiots that want to replicate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie