400 ft Height Restrictions

Reaction score
So I've read the manual and the summary sheet here. I still cannot find even in the DJI APP how to lift this restriction. Is it possible? How? Thanks

Click advanced > Limits > changed 400 to 1200 ft and hit enter, click accept you know it's unlawful t do that.

ADHD kicks in around page 29 :p

Couchie said:
ADHD kicks in around page 29 :p

...which may explain why manuals include these nifty little things known as the "table of contents."

So folks only need to check out the first four pages to get the answer they are so hopelessly looking for.

Attachments

• pbda.PNG
    pbda.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,444
Her we go again.

If you do NOT have a full 6 satellite lock or more you are restricted to 400 ft.

Prylar Bek said:
So I've read the manual and the summary sheet here. I still cannot find even in the DJI APP how to lift this restriction. Is it possible? How? Thanks

Don't feel bad. Took me a while to figure this out too back when I hadn't much flight experience with Phantoms.
Learned a lot lurking here for two years, and you will too!

Thanks. It was the first time I hit that altitude and just wanted to get up few more feet The air was very clear here in SoCal and so I got up high enough to see to Catalina Island and the ocean. Spectacular. I'll try it again tomorrow. Once plugged in it was easy to change the height restriction, but frankly 400ft is best for me in most situations

Yells.

Without 6 satellites all sorts of problems can happen, only two days ago some one else trashed their drone because of this.

No home lock.
No rth
Etc.

robinb said:
Yells.

Without 6 satellites all sorts of problems can happen, only two days ago some one else trashed their drone because of this.

No home lock.
No rth
Etc.

True. Who said anything about not having 6 sats? NOT me. I had at least 10 all morning long. I don't fly wither at least 8

Looking forward to the video. I couldn't play today. On the road today I saw Catalina, looked so close with it being so clear.

As soon as I figure out how to post it I will! It was SO clear to day. I flew at Rancho Park

Create a youtube account, plug Phantom to your computer using the USB/Phantom cable. Open files and folders. Click start, documents. Drag the movies from your Phantom folder to the document folder. (Delete the file on the Phantom, more space)
Upload the file to youtube, post link (takes an hour plus sometimes)

robinb said:
Yells.

No home lock.
No rth
Etc.

What are you screaming about?
The altitude limit is set in the Naza Assistant and has nothing to do with the number of satellite you've locked.

LordEvil said:
Click advanced > Limits > changed 400 to 1200 ft and hit enter, click accept you know it's unlawful t do that.
It depends on your country. In the USA, 400 ft is only advisory. (For now).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl