4 pro update already done

Reaction score
So I updated my p4p yesterday via assist 2 and my dji app still tells me a firmware update is required, yet when I check it with assist 2 I have the latest version. Anyone have any suggestions? Also my version in the app matches what I see on the site and also what assist 2 says I have installed. I have also reinstalled it 2 times.

Where in DJI GO are you seeing that message? Did you update your remote controller in DJI GO after installing the Phantom firmware via the DJI GO Assistant 2 app?

The message is in the upper left corner where you would normally see the flight mode ready vision or ready GPS. And yes I have updated both

It says it's ready to fly but flashes between ready and firmware update required

I will try restoring factory default on r.c. and then try to retry update for rc and see if that fixes it

For anyone else who might have this problem I have it fixed. I had to do a factory reset of the rc. Then reinstall the firmware. Seems odd that even though I already had the same version installed it would not recognize it as such.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl