4 green 2 slow red indicators PLEASE help!

Reaction score
hey everyone. This is the second p3p I've had and with both of them they will work fine for one flight and then the indicators go from flashing green to flashing 4 green and 2 slow reds. Called DJI and even sent them a video and they are stumped. Everything is up to date on firmware and there are no unusual messages on the DJI app. Please help

Did you try uploading your TXT flight log here to see if it shows any unusual messages/data?

I'll try that Tommorrow. Thanks a lot for the help. I sent DJI another video of the problem and they are going to call me back in the morning. I'll post what I find out.

i still don't understand what happend. But while I was on the phone with DJI for like the sixth phone call I was explaining it to them and it suddenly just stopped. They told me that if it is flashing that sequence that the drone is trying to process something. Make sure to turn your transmitter on first and then the drone fairly quickly. Also i am within a two mile range of an airport. Mine will still flash that sequence until I agree to the terms of the faa.

I'm also within a couple miles of an airport. But I am just outside the no fly zone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31