4-6 slow green, then rapid red, causes?

Reaction score
Hi guys, new Phantom 2 V3 owner here. I have the Zenmuse, but haven't attached it yet to the copter. All my firmware is up to date. Compass calibration works fine. IMU calibrated fine. Running in Phantom mode, I get 4-6 slow green blinks, and then rapid red flashing. Today I took a chance and flew it at less than 25 feet. It hovers well, quite stable, and self-corrected for wind pretty well. But even after being airborne for 10 or more minutes, my LEDs are still doing that sequence. I can't find any reference to this, so I'm wondering if anyone can give me some clues on what might be going on. I'm afraid to take it any higher or farther until this is resolved.

Many thanks

Hmmm, I read that to mean there would ONLY be rapid red flashing, not slow green and rapid red.

Anyway, I'll try cleaning the low power contacts and see if it changes the behavior.

dirkclod said:
Have just looked in the manual and it shows ............... 2nd Level Low Battery Capacity Warning

Ahh, I just figured it out!! I live fairly close to San Francisco Airport. The rapid red happens when you are within zones A, B, or C of the restricted radius from the airport.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik