3rd party apps

Reaction score
How long do you think it will take Litchi and others to make 3rd party apps? DJI has to release the SDK first correct?

I would have liked to see more standard options available in the P4 that I get with the use of the Autopilot App (Follow, Orbit, Target, Zip Line, Waypoint, Cruise, Mimic & Intercept) on my P3P.

How long do you think it will take Litchi and others to make 3rd party apps? DJI has to release the SDK first correct?
Probably, but this is tbd. They didn't announce a SDK with the P4

90% of my flying is using waypoint missions in Litchi. Litchi is always my pilot whilst I the cameraman. The P4 will be pretty much useless for my purposes until it has this capability. Once waypoints are supported, it becomes very useful...especially the extra flight time and nav/stability redundancy.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

From what I hear and understand, same Go App for all models with the needed changes specific for the P4.

I would hope that means Litchi would need very little tweaking other than add in the new features of the P4

Reactions: rhoffart
Here they come ... I get my mission planner back. My P4 is coming tomorrow and I'll be testing :) :) :)

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 316

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20