3DR Solo

Reaction score
I just saw that the prices of the Solo have been slashed by $1000.00. If anyone is interested. You can buy a brand new Solo with gimbal for a little over $300.00.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just saw that the prices of the Solo have been slashed by $1000.00. If anyone is interested. You can buy a brand new Solo with gimbal for a little over $300.00.

Yes, I have noticed this too. I have recommended the solo to a few newcomers who have asked me what drone they should get for this very reason. Also batteries are only $80

The price has been very low for quite some time and the reason is: Behind The Crash Of 3D Robotics, North America's Most Promising Drone Company
The Solo is several generations behind the current Phantoms.
It wasn't competitive with the P3 Advanced and Pro when it was released and is well behind the game nowdays.

On second consideration, the reviews are absolutely horrible. I would not recommend it even at this price.
It's a shame, I used to build pixhawk quads and hexacopters. They always flew great.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1