3D Printed Tablet Adapter Contest

Reaction score
My friends and I have entered a contest sponsored by Hyrel 3D, a small company that manufacturers advanced 3D printing systems. All of us were really excited getting into UAS flying a few years ago, and are excited about it taking off. Some of us are beginning to develop applications for Phantom/Inspire line, and we have been having trouble accommodating different devices into our device holder on the transmitter. We have designed a 3D printed adapter that will alloy for a much larger tablet, as well as any cased tablet to fit in the holder. As of now, the adapter can fit up to a Microsoft Surface, as to take it easier to debug Windows applications. This device will fit on the DJI transmitters, and we are looking at ways to modify it to fit other transmitters as well.

Please use the link below to vote, it only takes a minute. Our team name is, "The Patel Experience". The image they have posted is of revision 1 currently, the new one should be posted in a few days. If we win, I am sure we will find some time to give away a few of these adapters on here over the next few weeks.
Hyrel 3D Design Contest 2016

Thanks!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers