Great idea about the snow. I don't think the company that makes them even thought about that. Then I thought.....just make sure it is level where you land. I could just see all the kids laughing as I'm chasing my phantom down the hill. It looks like there are 4 of those sleds strapped to the bird that Chevy Chase used in the movie Christmas Vacation ....Ha!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your Phantom 3 (that doesn't already exist or does exist but could be improved upon) , I have 15+ Years in design & 10+ in Quality. My prints are among the best around and I love to help out fellow flyers. I have designed & printed many things for people on this forum and Love to help. No idea is stupid. Please post a detailed description of your idea below & I will see what I can do. I have been busy so please excuse me if I dont reply right away.

Here are some of the items I've made and offer so far:

Controller:

1) 8" - 10" Tablet Extension Clip (Top Clip & Bottom Clip)
2) Windsurfer
3) Windsurfer Support Clips
4) Antenna Spacer/Positioner
5) RP-SMA Lock Plug Set (no drilling needed for use with DBS/FPVLR)
6) Controller Antenna Plugs (for thos that already drilled holes)
7) Cable wrap

Phantom 3 Pro/Avd

1) Prop Box
2) Sun Shade
3) Battery shaped Storage Box
4) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-Rubber
5) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-PETG
6) Camera/Gimbal Guard
7) Snap &Lock 30mm Landing Gear Riser
8) Gimbal Motor Separation Guard
9) Revolver Style Motor and Thread Guards
10) Battery Door Dust & Dirt Cover
11) SD Card Case

Phantom 3 Pro/Avd (Ploar Pro items)

1) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-Rubber (Polar Pro)
2) 3 Slot Polar Pro Lens Case
3) 6 Slot Polar Pro Lens & SD Card Tube
4) 9 Slot Polar Pro Lens & SD Card Tube

All can be found at Dynamic 3D Solutions
Thanks for your time & I look forward to helping out any way I can.

Don't know who your web developer is. But I would fire them. Site crashes with local storage disabled. Plain blank screen with no JS enabled.

With local storage disabled (FireFox). The JS script that runs your site (basically) crashes with an error leaving only a blank page. And with JS turned off, same result, blank page.

Its probably not you. Its probably wix.

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
That was my first thought as they dont address that issue.

Anyone that has ever flown with prop guards in just 15mph headwind knows that water setup is a disaster waiting to happen.

I wanna show off a custom peace that Dynamic 3D Solution made for me. It goes around my volt meter for my booster battery. Thanks again Dynamic 3D Solutions.
ace34df23877a8dcfdc929d21bfb5d9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers