Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

3D printed, foldable landing gear

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MonsieurAnon, Jul 2, 2014.

1. MonsieurAnon

After some time in development and some serious delays due to malfunctioning from my 3D printer, I've finally put my folding landing gear up for sale on Shapeways: http://shpws.me/vb7y

If you haven't seen the development thread yet feel free to go there and make your input on further developments heard; viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16221

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FrankPA

Don't suppose you'd be willing to provide the file for those with 3D printer?

If yes, thank you so much. If no, I understand.

3. MonsieurAnon

What type of 3D printer do you have? Would you be willing to arrange a small payment to cover the licensing of the design? Would you also be willing to agree to only print for personal use?

4. FrankPA

I have a DaVinci 1.0. What amount do you have in mind? (keeping in mind I'm not sure I will use it, or of it will fold and fit into the existing cutout in my case.) And yes, I would agree to personal use only.

Thanks-
    Frank.

5. MonsieurAnon

Unfortunately, I don't have the slicing software for the DaVinci, so I won't be able to provide you with the gcode that you need. I use the Replicator 2 and I would probably consider providing .x3g files for $30, or less than half the full price of a legs set, with skids and extensions, but going to the trouble of producing the right slicing settings for a Da Vinci would take too much of my time to justify it.

6. FrankPA

OK, well thanks for the time anyway...