3d printable files for P4

Not as cool as your monkey but thanks.
monker thumbup.gif

You sure do have thick skin
Lol. I don't even know what this means. Is it an insult?

If you are thinking I am worked up by anyone, you are far from correct. I never once have cared about what a person that I have never met says about me. I truly don't care. I only care a little from the ones that know me. Take me or leave me, I've got enough friends. All good here. :)

No one cares.... Again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Nobody cares about what?

What is wrong with you people? Just bitter old men. Feel bad for you. Truly. Lighten up.

I have taken the time for the benefit of others to try and help and even if it doesn't appeal to you, why do you, yet again, feel the need to comment negatively? So strange,

Reactions: Myetkt
Reactions: Myetkt
Nobody cares about what?

What is wrong with you people? Just bitter old men. Feel bad for you. Truly. Lighten up.

I have taken the time for the benefit of others to try and help and even if it doesn't appeal to you, why do you, yet again, feel the need to comment negatively? So strange,

Not negative just the truth! Your being negative toward Msinger.... And that's not my issue either... It's that you take a thousand words to state your opinion....

Not negative just the truth! Your being negative toward Msinger.... And that's not my issue either... It's that you take a thousand words to state your opinion....

I was completely agreeing with Mike's reasoning for keeping his IP. I like him a lot actually. And yes, I am very long winded. Your point?

I printed off 4 motor caps and a few battery terminal covers from Thingiverse last night. Everything fits like glove :)

If anyone lives in Ireland and needs something printed for their P4 let me know. No charge as I don’t own the designs and it’s only a few cents worth of plastic.
I've a few printers, but the Ultimaker 2+ Extended is what I'm printing on for the P4. I also have a resin printer, but would need to charge for prints from that as its not the cheapest material.

The motor caps will be very handy for when the P4 is in a soft backpack.

I'll print up a batch tonight and shoot them out when I can make it to the post office, how many batteries do you have? I'll put some battery terminal covers in as well

Did you send them? Just curious.

I'm new to the drone world and I have really gone for the long range/long distance with the Maxxuav (a plug for Jake awesome customer service). I now find myself running out of battery before signal. So I got on Solidworks and designed a battery adapter for the P4 that allows for 2 extra lipos without any modifications to the drone. I am in testing now and would like to get some feed back on a price point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues