3D drone footage

Reaction score
wonder if anyone's done a 3D video from a drone before.

image2_zpsx1apucys.jpg

There are lots of people making 3D video with multicopters.
A few companies making FPV gear are developing and producing 3D FPV systems,some of which you can buy now.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: p fandango
wonder if anyone's done a 3D video from a drone before.

image2_zpsx1apucys.jpg

The question you should be asking is there a market for aerial 3D. There isn't. Is there any way to view 3D footage without special glasses. No! Have you asked yourself why 3D TV failed. Over 90% of the 2D aerial footage posted on youtube has very little value except maybe the mind of the person who posted it. So what makes some think 3D is any better?

The question you should be asking is there a market for aerial 3D. There isn't. Is there any way to view 3D footage without special glasses. No! Have you asked yourself why 3D TV failed. Over 90% of the 2D aerial footage posted on youtube has very little value except maybe the mind of the person who posted it. So what makes some think 3D is any better?
i'm not interested if theirs a market for 3D footage. I've got a 3DTV (& the special glasses), i've done a few 3D videos using the bigger normal GoPro's, so when I bought the 3D bracket for the Session's I just wondered if anyone had done it on a drone before. I doubt if i'll even share the footage, its purely for my own viewing

i'm more bothered if the 3D effect will work very well as the lenses are so close together, & the objects will be at quite a distance from it

i'm not interested if theirs a market for 3D footage. I've got a 3DTV (& the special glasses), i've done a few 3D videos using the bigger normal GoPro's, so when I bought the 3D bracket for the Session's I just wondered if anyone had done it on a drone before. I doubt if i'll even share the footage, its purely for my own viewing

i'm more bothered if the 3D effect will work very well as the lenses are so close together, & the objects will be at quite a distance from it

That's how 3D cameras are designed close together but with using Session's 123° lenses with all the distortion (fisheye) isn't great. Back when the 3D craze was the going thing software manufactures were adding it to their products so there wasn't a need for special 3D cameras.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.