360 Flight Pattern

Reaction score
Is there a setting on the P2 that will make the P2 fly in a circle around and object while pointing the camera at object? For example I'm standing in the middle and the P2 flys a circle around me while shooting me. Is there a setting for that or does that just require skill?

Is there a setting on the P2 that will make the P2 fly in a circle around and object while pointing the camera at object? For example I'm standing in the middle and the P2 flys a circle around me while shooting me. Is there a setting for that or does that just require skill?

There is no Software for POI flight for a P2. You can do it manually with a lot practice. This is how it's done you hold the yaw to left and the roll to the right or vice verses. Now while in hover you point the camera at the subject then start with with the yaw and roll at the same time. Just make sure there isn't any thing in your way and that you are above the object so there's no loss of signal.

Like I said make sure the POI is in the clear or you'll end up like this.

It's almost always unconvincing. Shots that do work are using course lock which allows for some creative shooting that is stable. It is only the instability of this manual poi that for me doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's almost always unconvincing. Shots that do work are using course lock which allows for some creative shooting that is stable. It is only the instability of this manual poi that for me doesn't work.

But then that only your opinion. Have you ever tried to do POI.

For any automated flight feature such as POI or Orbit you need the phantom 2 vision or vision plus and an app like Litchi, however as Jason has shown, with some practice you can make a semi decent orbit with a P2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj