Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

33 flights.

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by lotusteve, Oct 17, 2015.

1. lotusteve

Had my phantom 3 Advanced for 1 month now. I have done 33 flights and got 6.30 hours flight time. Every flight has been faultless in all ways. What a fantastic product DJI have produced. Just saying.....
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445107053.421697.jpg

2. fly_it

I'm only up to 11 flights and enjoying it more each time I fly. What case is that and where did you get the battery labels? Eventually is like to get a hard case where I can keep the props on like that as well.

3. Evel_Knievel

I agree! Amazing product, but much of what we hear the forums is about its imperfections giving many the wrong idea. I have a P3A (lightbridge drone for $1000!) Very happy customer here as well! It's not perfect but damned close!

4. Albert D

Who needs battery labels? I marked mine with a Sharpie, on the side, near the connector. Month / year of purchase and A, B, C etc. to keep track of which one.

lotusteve and Jogle like this.
  5. ukman

I've had my P3P for nearly 1 month also and I've done 117 flights(a lot of those just messing in my street ), flight time of 12 hours and 22 minutes and 92 miles distance, I love it! Haha. ..

#5 ukman, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  6. nickyb

Nice one Steve..that's good to hear...I was reading your post and was waiting for the 'but' and 'cracks', but seems your P3 is 100%. Will be getting mine before `xmas.

lotusteve likes this.
  7. nickyb

Good to here, gives me confidence when I get mine, not that I need convincing to buy the best UAV on the market.

lotusteve likes this.
  8. lotusteve

My case is a type 61 hard case and the battery labels are made by hand held label maker.

fly_it likes this.
  9. Flyaware

I have over 70 flights, over 100 km flown, gone out to 2.5 km range, flown 4 batteries back to back as often as I can in temps up to 40 degrees Celsius and have no issues at all. I love the machine and the price and it's my hobby away from family and kids. It's not my first Phantom and won't be my last. I'm just a beginner I'm sure but it's a pure joy. Buy one, fly one, repeat.

lotusteve likes this.
  10. Phoenix Outdoors

Glad to see a thread away from all the negative. I have had about 15 flights and no issues here either.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lotusteve likes this.
  11. manosm1

I love my p3p, I enjoy every flight but I can not fly away knowing how much it costs!

12. nickyb

Good to know, the product seems way ahead of other vendor offerings in the same price range.

13. khurrum

I'm also enjoying my P3A for the last two months. All perfect flights, completely satisfied with follow me, poi modes and it's flying range. Total 30 flights, flight time 5 hrs, flight distance 90,500 ft. It is simply an amazing aerial equipment. FPV experience is also flawless, I'm using Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE

lotusteve likes this.
  14. PilotHarry

I have 7 hours of flight, no issues at all. Just ordered another battery (#3) and the triple battery/remote charger

lotusteve likes this.
  15. Albert D

I have one of the cheap triple chargers. I paid like $12 and would pass it on for about the same. It came with no documentation but seemed to work okay. After talking to some people, I coughed up the bucks for the DJI quad charger. I figured it had less chance of causing any problems for these very expensive batteries.

16. Tony Perry

143 flights,247km, 33 hours on my p3p. I got shell cracks after about 40 flights, replaced the shell. Been solid ever since. I love it!

17. BillG

55 flights since I bought my P3P about a month ago, 6.5 hours, 69,000 feet. iOS 9 the whole time, mostly on my Mini 2. No problems.

Update: I just did the math. Yeah, apparently I do a lot of hovering, not moving!