32 channels mod

Reaction score
Anyone get this to work with the latest firmware? I put it where it needs to go but didn't see 32 channels so I'm thinking I need the RC on to make it work?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Does it work best in auto mode? Also, if in custom mode what would you set the image transmission quality at?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is the 32 channel mod? LInk?

Anyone get this to work with the latest firmware? I put it where it needs to go but didn't see 32 channels so I'm thinking I need the RC on to make it work?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reboot the device and look again.

I tried this mod, but when I tap the icon on the screen all I get is two lines telling me what the switches under the remote are doing, Am I doing something wrong ?. This is on an Andriod Nvida Shield.

Flack

You'll have to check the file you download and put into the app. Make sure you are getting the android file. Look it up on YouTube and follow instructions.
Make sure and unzip the file. I got it working on IOS without any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There was only one file when I unzipped it how do I know if it's for iOS or android?

Reactions: J&L
Yes I have the ipad mini 2. I just tried to I added file and i clicked replace file and it never got added. I cant see it unless it went into certain file?

Yes I have the ipad mini 2. I just tried to I added file and i clicked replace file and it never got added. I cant see it unless it went into certain file?

The file is hidden so you may not be able to see it from iTunes. As long as you were asked to over write the existing file and you selected yes, the file should have copied. Just open the Go app and check the number of channels. May have to reboot the mini to be on the safe side.

Dave

The file is hidden so you may not be able to see it from iTunes. As long as you were asked to over write the existing file and you selected yes, the file should have copied. Just open the Go app and check the number of channels. May have to reboot the mini to be on the safe side.

Dave
I just powered on the Drone and RC along with the Ipad. It appears that it did in fact work. I was able to chose channel 32 when in custom. should I leave it in Auto?

I just powered on the Drone and RC along with the Ipad. It appears that it did in fact work. I was able to chose channel 32 when in custom. should I leave it in Auto?
Glad it worked. I leave mine in auto mostly, but if there's congestion I'll switch to custom and maybe access one of the extended channels. I dont need the extra channels very often, but it depends on your particular area.

I live out in wide open spaces with fields of corn and soybeans and wooded areas we have the usual powerlines feeding everyone's homes. Never looked at the channels till the other day to be honest.

I live out in wide open spaces with fields of corn and soybeans and wooded areas we have the usual powerlines feeding everyone's homes. Never looked at the channels till the other day to be honest.
Sounds like you probably wont need the extra channels much, but its good to have them just in case or if you travel elsewhere. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj