32 Channel on Samsung Note 5 (android)

This 32 channel hack thing works well on my Nexus 6P! My P3A and RC are also at the latest firmware.

Make sure you set it to Custom and then choose your channel and voila!

Cheers :) any likely warranty issues?
I'd imagine that, if they can point the finger at it due to crash, they will. While they do provide warranties, DJI isn't in the business to repair for free .. I'd imagine they would use any chance they could to not have to repair for free.

Either i am stupid or the new FW does not work with the hack.:(
GO 2.7.2
RC 1.6.0
P3P FW 1.8.80
Galaxy Tab 8
Ipad Air2 & iPhone6 GO 2.7.1
on Android it shows 32 channels but does not let you to select (Auto or Custom buttons missing)
on iOS shows 32 channels but the button Custom does not work

the config file is in the respective folder
or did I miss something?
Thanks

GO 2.7.2
RC 1.6.0
P3P FW 1.8.80
Galaxy Tab 8
on Android it shows 32 channels but does not let you to select (Auto or Custom buttons missing)

or did I miss something?
Thanks
Perhaps you are not connected to your Phantom? You need to be connected to make the channel selection.

Maybe also set your device to US.

Reactions: JoBe and Digdat0
GO 2.7.2
RC 1.6.0
P3P FW 1.8.80
Galaxy Tab 8

or did I miss something?
Thanks

Switch your language/location to English/US in settings and reboot your tablet

It was connected to P3P, the problem was in lang setting. Switch to EN/US worked.
Thank you all
Vasek

It was connected to P3P, the problem was in lang setting. Switch to EN/US worked.
Thank you all
Vasek
Excellent. Glad I was able to help. Happy flying sir.

How do I switch to en/us? I'm having the same problem.
I'll assume you use an android device given the thread title. Try setting your language to English (US) in android / settings / language & inputs / language.

Good luck!

Reactions: JoBe
i dont have \Android\data\dji.pilot\files folder
i have all other folder expect files folder
I also don't have that path on my Shield tablet. I have Internal Storage/dji/dji.pilot . That is were I put file and it not working. I restarted tablet but nada. I do not have a folder called files. Where else do I need to put file. I have the newest firmware.
Edit:
I've found my problem don't go to dji Folder first. First go to Data folder. Be careful to copy the file to the root of \Android\data\dji.pilot\files on your device.

Last edited:
i dont have \Android\data\dji.pilot\files folder
i have all other folder expect files folder
I see problem don't go to dji Folder first. First go to Data folder. Be careful to copy the file to the root of \Android\data\dji.pilot\files on your device.

I am apparently incompetent. The folder I am downloading and extracting with Unarchiver is empty. Thoughts? It just creates an empty folder on my desktop named the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
The extracted file has a leading "." so perhaps it's hidden?

Reactions: JoBe
Thankfully it turns out I am just incompetent. Yes, hidden file, had to change a terminal command on my mac to see it. Done now. Works with all 32 channels on most recent DJI Go update. Appreciate you kindly pointing out the obvious.

Cheers. Gavin

Reactions: Oso
Hack does not work on Tab S 10.5 running Marshmallow on a new Phantom 3 Advanced. Display shows channels 13 thru 20. Controller is running 1.6.0 and unit is 1.9.6.0 App version is 3.0.1 from the Google play store.

Spoke too quickly. Forgot to restart the controller. Now confirmed working. Windows removed the leading period and I had to edit the name of the file to add it back. Then all is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20